Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Development, Inevitably

TITLE:
Untitled [No possession, no expectations]

GENRE:
Experimental Youth Romance

LOGLINE:
Forget the influence, I was under you.

SYNOPSIS:
Is certainty desirable? Is permanence ideal? I'm a rolling stone, I'm gathering moss. I wander the country, I won't leave the house. Let's get out of here, just stay with me. But contradictions aren't surprising; I'm not impressed by those commas. I'm faking a stance of disappointment, because it's expected. You got semi-colons, you 're connected. Each fully fleshed idea connecting one to the next, by punctuated phrases, by alliterative consonants, continually concerned with the crushes of others, collected. Cute. Ace in the pocket, high above your head, the miasma of denial and inaction, hiding under a hoodie, in the corner with your criticism. Did you catch all that? Did it fall through your fingers, weightless, lacking content? Each rain drop holds a secret - drink it in, toxic as honesty.

SUPPORTING VISUAL MATERIALS:
(to be updated)

No comments: